1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any date for the vB4 upgrade yet?

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by kwyjibo, Jan 17, 2012.

1. kwyjibo

Just wondering - is there a date or approximate date set yet for the vBulletin 4 upgrade? vBulletin is SO much better, personally I can't wait.

2. Martin

Board Member Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    At this point it would be quite difficult to give any precise date (or even a month) for when it will happen. It was originally intended to be last September, but I moved house which prevented any progress sorting out the technical issues that needed fixing, and since then I've had to balance the update on top of my commitments on the forum and serving on EC's board, as well as completing my final year assignments at university. We're still making progress on the site, but at this stage it feels more like baby steps due to time restrictions.

I'm hoping to see the site finally upgraded by May or June. I've got a list of stuff that still needs sorting out, and there's nothing on there that should stall the update too much (unless something really bad happens), so I think that timeframe for the update to go ahead is a realistic oneee. :slight_smile: