1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

valentines and 6 months share weekend

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by KnightAssassin, Jan 29, 2012.

1. KnightAssassin

I really want to do something special for my bf for Valentine's day but he doesn't want me to. We go iut and eat every other weekend so that's not special , he likes chocolate and basically said what he wanted but it's only like 10$ .... he pays for almost every meal and such , I have a job and have some money saved and thought about getting him a fish tank he really wants a 55gallob tank but would it be overstepping to buy that? He isn't a huge romantic but I love doing the whole romance, gifts , and such. I just don't know what to do, we cook for each other atleast 2 times a week and well he has more disposable income than me so gifts will be more difficult but I know he Loves scarves and I got him 2 for Christmas, but I want to be romantic for our first Valentine's day but it's hard .... he dislikes flowers, only like uber dark chocolate. I already wrote poetry for him ( one was in french German and English ) I was thinking of maybe mailing a love letter to him or something but I have bad handwriting ..... any ideas?