1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what a neanderthal i am...

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by Qevin, Dec 26, 2007.

1. Qevin

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    someone! please help me! i already uploaded my photo, but it don't appear! did i miss something?

2. CrimsonThunder

You mean avatar I believe?

Perhaps the picture is too big (in file size or height and width)

3. Quitex

Quitex Guest

Read carefully the small print when uploading an avatar.... i believe the limits are 150 by 150 and Im more than sure there are some formats that are not accepted by the forum....

4. davo-man

I'm pretty sure the limits are 100x120 pixels, or less than 19.5 kb (whchever is smaller)...Only reason I remember is that I had hell-trouble uploading the one before this one cos it was too big. Also, it may b the wrong file format, so make sure it's jpeg (simplyl cos thats the easiest one to save as) or bitmap or gif (i think it accepts those three)

Anyway, you can PM if you have any more troubles

However, from the original post, you might also be talking abotu photos in your gallery. For this to work you have to make a new album, for instance "My photos", then make sure you choose this folder to put them in. Otherwise they go to the Hidden Folder which noone can see. Also, the limit on these photos are 1000x75 pixels, however I might be wrong about that one cos it's bee a while since Ive uploaded photos.

I found some threads that might solve the gallery prob if that's what you are talking about:

Gallery Not Showing on Public Homepage

Blogs and Gallery Guide