1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unread Post List

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by Drakey, Apr 25, 2012.

1. Drakey

I dunno if this is possible using this forum software, but on another forum when you logged in you would be able to access a list of all the threads that you've participated in and go straight to that thread instead of manually searching for them. Maybe it's already here, I dunno, I'm not familiar with this forum design.

2. Rosina

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I don't believe that we have that specific tool here, however I know there's a similar function where you can subscribe to a thread and then go here to see the recently active threads, where you can also have email notifications for them if you wish. To subscribe to a thread, go to the top post's blue toolbar > thread tools > subscribe to this thread. I personally have bookmarked the subscription page so that I check that first thing when I get on.

3. sanguine

well if you click on your name ontop right corner where it says welcome *Drakey*, click your name and it will take you to your wall, then there should be a tab that says statistics ontop of your wall, click on that and right underneath where it tells you how many posts you have and the average per day it should say find all posts by *Drakey*, click that and it will show you previous posts you have done in order, and the threads where it was posted