1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Arcade

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by bdman, May 27, 2012.

1. bdman

Hi,

Glad to see the Arcade back...Thanks a lot for all your hard work getting that back for everyone.

Just want to bring to your attention that there is something wrong with the game skyWire...It won't load...screen is locked saying loading and been stuck there for over 10min.

thanks,
    David

2. Martin

Board Member Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey,

Unfortunately the only way for it to be fixed was to remove it from the database and reinstall it again, but that also means that it should be fairly easy for peeps to become the champion of it. :wink: It should be working again now. :slight_smile:

Bloody Pingu was also having similar problems, so I've had to swap versions to one that works. That also has no current high score because of it being a different version of the gameee.

Martin.

3. bdman

thanks, that is unfortunate that the highscores were erased. Thanks for the heads up on Bloody Pingu, I took advantage and grabbed the high score while I could. Probably won't last. haha