1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should I tell him?

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by WALK2222, Jun 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WALK2222

I have this friend who I am unsure of if he is gay or not. I made a post about this a while back (but got no replies)
    http://emptyclosets.com/forum/support-advice/63192-he-gay.html

Anywho, I am wondering whether to tell him or not. One major reason is that we are both in boyscouts together and I'm not sure what he would think about that... Anyway, I'm just not sure if I should tell him or not.

Ask me questions about him below if you want, thanks guys!

2. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I think that you may have posted this in the wrong forum...

Anyways, have you ever brought up any lgbt issues around him?? This might be a good idea because then if he reacts badly you know what kind of reaction to expect.

3. WALK2222

Haha sorry, your right. Anyway, I haven't really but he doesn't seem to have any problem with it. I know that this can be controversial but, when we do filming. He "jokingly" zooms in on either my friend Jake and says stuff like "Oh yeah Jake is looking super hot today" or something around those terms. I know that can be joking, but what if it is just him denying his true feelings?

---------- Post added 20th Jun 2012 at 06:54 PM ----------

actually Im going to repost this in the other forum. one second

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.