1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mods, a few questions and ideas

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by Deaf Not Blind, Jul 18, 2012.

1. Deaf Not Blind

I am full member, but I am not able to see any body's blogs. :frowning2: any reason?

Also, I know there are many safety things in place, but it would be nice to know a way on PM to send a private video message, which you can moderate, like how deaf use VP to chat. Sometimes you could get a person on here that is Deaf and may not wish to type much, cuz feels it is too hard to write perfectly and would like very much if other Deaf gays lesbians and transexuals on EC can just sign to them, if same country. :grin: Just an idea.

Other members who read this Title, you can ask Mods your questions or give ideas if you wish, but please only put your own not disagree with mine. Thank you.

2. Night Rain

Well you can use PM to give each other Skype IDs and you can video chat there. Just a thought? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Video messages take a lot of space...
    And the blogs... you have to be friends with them.

#2 Night Rain, Jul 18, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2012
  3. Deaf Not Blind

well, i am pretty sure i have attempted friends blogs and not worked, but i will try again. i have a lot of them, so sad when can't read. i think Solarcat had put up hers, i could not access and we are buddies!

4. Night Rain

I can't see yours either. :grin:

5. Kerze

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You should have put this in the 'Ask The Staff' or 'Feedback' forum

6. Deaf Not Blind

I now can read Mercy's blogs!
    So maybe just some I can't.
    Night Rain since you are not yet Full member you can't read, but should after.
    Maybe mine got fixed?

Please feel free if you can read mine to do so.
    Just 2 on my personal story.

7. Night Rain

I don't have permission to comment alright but I should be able to read blogs... I can read some other people's blogs, too, and you're on my friend list so this shouldn't be a problem...

8. Deaf Not Blind

well i think they fixed mine as i mentioned it a day or so ago elsewhere, but now i can read yours too!

yeeeaaa!!

9. Mogget

Essentially this. Hosting videos would take a bunch of bandwidth and we'd have to record all of them so we could make sure neither person broke any rules.

10. Deaf Not Blind

true but sad.
    idk how many deaf EC visitors and members are not comfy with just typing. maybe not very many, but i just know that some deaf i know on FB i can't type a sentence to, others can write and hate it, they prefer Vlogging, to blogs, and video messages to texts.
    never hurts to let you know, because i know you want to include every group here, and any way i can think to help deaf feel more free to use this forum I'm gonna ask!
    :slight_smile: