1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Font size?

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by Fiddledeedee, Jul 29, 2012.

1. Fiddledeedee

Is there an option to change (specifically, enlarge) the default font size across the forum, not just on my profile? If not, could such a thing be added?

2. Shevanel

You could always use the "zoom" feature on your browser...? Unless you mean specifically for your posts... which I wouldn't recommend changing the font size anyway xD

3. Fiddledeedee

I know, but that reduces image quality and, in some cases, messes up layout. I've set the default font size for my browser higher than usual, but depending on a site's settings that doesn't always have an effect, and it doesn't seem to here.

I mean for all posts, and other text. It can get annoying if someone uses non-standard fonts in their posts, so I don't intend to!

4. Shevanel

I see. Well staff should definitely have answer then xD

5. qboy

In Firefox clicking View > Zoom > Zoom Text Size only will just zoom the text (good enough for me, but I know on some size it can break the layout).

If you know a fair bit of HTML and the likes of Firebug/Inspect Element don't scare you then the Stylish Addon for Firefox is awesome, allows you to amend the stylesheet of a site - I use this on some like Huff Post which use a font I find unreadable.

6. Fiddledeedee

I am on Firefox, and didn't know that about text-only zoom. That works -- thanks! I don't know much HTML, so getting that addon won't be a priority; the only ones I use anyway are AdBlock, NoScript, and FontInfo.