1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Keep getting this message

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by Menaki-Neko, Aug 3, 2012.

1. Menaki-Neko

Fargo North Dakota, USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
    Whenever I log in, I keep getting an alert saying "Invalid Redirect" and it stays there until I click the "Forum" button. I was wondering if anybody could tell me what it meant.

2. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I get that message when I am on my mom's computer but when I am on mine it works fine. So.. I just thought that I would let you know that you are not the only one.

3. justinf

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yup I always get it, no matter what computer/phone I'm on.. I've been wondering why, too.

4. Ben

Ben

We had some database problems earlier in the year, and unfortunately this is a problem that has persisted since then.

5. Ridiculous

If it's any consolation, I've never had this problem.

6. Dolphinkid

I don't have that problem, then again, I never log off :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7. :roflmao: me neither...I logged off earlier to see if I would have the same issue. Nope.

It may be one of three things....browser issue, cookie issues (mmm....cookies :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:) or operating system issue (highly unlikely).

For the comp I'm on now (and most of the time) is Vista with Google Chrome. My laptop has Windows 7 with Chrome. Never had an issue with EC on either.