1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Extra profile questions

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by Paul_UK, Aug 3, 2006.

1. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

We've had a couple of cases recently where someone replied to a post assuming the poster was male but the poster was actually female or vice-versa.

So to help avoid such confusion I have added a couple of extra questions to the user profile page, for "Gender" and "Orientation". They are both optional. With both you choose from a list, and with Orientation you can type in your own if it isn't in the list.

You can set yours by going to "My Settings" - "Edit Profile".

Then when someone clicks on your name by a post and chooses "View Public Profile" the information will be there. Try it with mine to see what it shows.

2. Proud1p4

Proud1p4 Guest

That'll make replying and giving advice alot easier, i always was confused with who was fe/male. Thnx Paul & Admin/Mods (whoever thought of it).

3. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

TriBi thought of it, I agreed that it was a good idea so did it.

4. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Corny has just tweaked the templates to show these items with the location and post count under our avatars.

5. tired_of_lying411

yay! thanks so much, was wondering wen it would happen, THANKS SO MUCH!!!