1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JayHew, RIP

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by Paul_UK, Jan 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

I have just received this PM from COACHMN, JayHew's partner.

RIP Jerry.

2. TriBi

Paul just beat me to it - I was about to pass on the awful news - his partner has also just advised ###.

Jerry (as we knew Jayhew) was a great guy - he contributed so much here - and helped a lot of people. I'm in shock.

We'll all miss his help, his knowledge, his wisdom, his friendship.

We are going to contact his partner with a message of thanks and condolences from EC.

3. Vampyrecat

No way. It can't be real. Not Jayhew. He's too awesome to die!

I'm with Tribi. I'm in total shock. Jayhew was like a rock here for many of us. I can't believe he'sgone.

Rest in Peace. You've helped so many people. We'll see you in heaven when our times come.
    Lots of love.

4. Lane

Always a sad thing to hear, especially when it is someone who contributed alot of their time to helping others. Jayhew will be missed around EC. My heart goes out to his partner on this day of loss.

5. AdmiralW238

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    It is always sad when we lose someone...my thoughts and prayer go to Jayhew's partner and family at this sad time.

Eternal rest grant unto him.
    May perpetual light shine upon him
    May he rest in peace.

Barukh ata Adonai Eloheinu melekh ha'olam, dayan ha-emet.

6. Miaplacidus

Montevideo, Uruguay / Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My farewell to Jerry has two parts.

First, as editor of the Full Spectrum magazine, I hope that our friend and contributor Jerry rests in peace. His invaluable work, which can be read on our 1.x issues, was one of the key articles which made the whole Full Spectrum 1 series possible. Farewell, Jerry - but a part of you will always be with us. To you I'll dedicate Full Spectrum 2 Series, as soon as it is released. The team will have to work hard to make it as good as when you were with us.

Second, as a friend. While you sometimes weren't too tactful, you sincerely tried to help me for a long time, and while many times I got mad at you, I always came back and you never pushed me away. May you rest in peace, my friend. I'll always remember you.

Hats off, everyone, and a minute of silence for the soul of this man, a man who started with nothing and found happiness in his late years by means of perseverance and pure inner strength.

Last, but not least, a hug for Dan, who has surely been deeply impacted by this sudden loss.

Frederick, aka Miaplacidus (or Fred)
    Editor - The Full Spectrum Magazine
    who tried to be a friend​

7. JSG

JSG Guest

R.I.P. JayHew
    You will be sadly missed.

:frowning2:

8. Louise

My heart felt condolences for his parnter. Jayhew will be sorely missed by everyone here, his posts were a reassurance and comfort for everyone. He was a truely loving and caring man.

I can't really believe it, I too am in a state of shock. I brings you back to reality with a huge slap in the face. All my love and kind thoughts to Dan.:frowning2:

9. gabriel1

gabriel1 Guest

Wow. I was just shocked to read this over at our sister site. He will be missed, and as Louise posted this is a major slap in the face, that amkes one think of their own mortality.

10. Astaroth

Wow. Just wow. I don't know what to say. Although I only met him once or twice here, it's always a shock when someone around you dies. My condolences to Dan.

11. Hydrogen

Wow. Too many good people are dieing. Rest in Peace. I don't really know what else to say, this was the last thing I expected to see when logging in.

I will miss his advice and health tips.

12. Chaos

RIP JayHew.

You will be missed.

13. Bromptonrocks

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Very sad news. I've only been here a few months and thought very highly of his helpful and dedicated posts, not forgetting the guy himself. He'll be sorely missed by all. Condolences to Dan and the rest of Jayhew's family. Gone but never forgotten - RIP.

14. Martin

Board Member Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yikes, I can't believe that. :\ I feel uber sorry for his family and friends. :frowning2:

15. sngl

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    RIP JayHew! :icon_sad:

16. Latinokid

Latinokid Guest

Oh my god =(. Jayhew! why =(. I remember he helped me when i had a problem. Sad that the great ones go first. Jerry you will be missed and I hope you are happy where ever you may be right now. You were a great person and so many of us here will miss you. =(*

17. davo-man

Wow, I am in total shock. I didn't talk to him often, but I thought very highly of his advice, support and his posts, which always had to aim of helping people. I hope his family, friends and his partner are able to find the strength to continue their lives. He will be missed, both here and in his real life. RIP

18. sdc91

Oh no! I remember how helpful he was on here. My condolences to his family and partner. RIP.

19. pirateninja

JayHew will be sadly missed. I didn't speak to him a lot but I owe him for the advice he gave to me and many others here. I am in shock at the moment; I know people die but you never expect it to be someone you know and respect. Thoughts to his friends and family right now, and to everybody else here.

R.I.P. Jerry

20. Grof142007

Wow Im Stun and rather speeech Less RIP JayHew(jerry) Thnks for all the help it was great. Your will Be Miss Greatly:tears:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.