1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blogs

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by Ticklish Fish, Oct 7, 2012.

1. Ticklish Fish

1) who can read, rate, or comment my blog?
    2) How do i know who have read my blog, or at least touch the page?
    3) how can i see other people's blog? can I comment on them? star/favorite/like/save the entries?

EDIT: How do I edit my blog posts?
    Is there a link I should know about blog use? like guidelines?

#1 Ticklish Fish, Oct 7, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2012
  2. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

1. That's up to you. When looking at your blog, click the "Blog control panel" link on the left to change your privacy settings. Or you can click this link: http://emptyclosets.com/forum/blog_usercp.php?do=editoptions

Regardless of your settings, only registered members can view your blog; people who haven't logged in can't view it.

2. That's something we don't keep track of, so there's no way for you to know.

3. Assuming their privacy settings allow you to view their blog, go to their profile, then click the "Blog" tab, which you'll find above their wall.

You can't edit blog posts, but if you want an edit to be made to an existing blog post, someone on the staff can edit it for you. We removed the ability to edit blog posts because people were using it to get around the personal information ban.

If there are any separate guidelines for blog use, I don't know about them. The Code of Conduct still applies on your blog, so just be sure to follow that.