1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Issues with the post box.

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by Kidd, Nov 18, 2012.

1. Kidd

Kidd Guest

Ever since the database issues or whatever with EC yesterday, my post box is lagging. It's lagging in a way that what I type doesn't show up in the box right away like it normally would. The text is lagging. If I go back to delete a word, there's a pretty big delay between when I delete it, and when it actually disappears. EC is the only site this is happening on for me. I don't know if this has already been addressed or not. If so, sorry!

#1 Kidd, Nov 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2012
  2. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That's a browser weirdness, because things like text editing are happening locally, not in communication with the server. Have you tried restarting your computer and/or rebooting your machine?

3. Kidd

Kidd Guest

Yes, I restarted everything and it's still lagging. I'm definitely not computer-savvy. Soooo...any advice would be awesome. And like I said, this is the only site it's happening on.

I use Chrome, by the way. I haven't had any problems with it before this. :/

4. All Star

All Star Guest

And Chrome is the fastest browser. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Have you tried with a different browser? Do you have tons of add ons in Chrome?

5. Kidd

Kidd Guest

No, I haven't done anything to it. I don't really use any add-ons. I checked EC on Firefox and it was fine. Should I just reinstall Chrome and hope for the best?

6. confuzzled82

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Couldn't hurt. I've seen Chrome do some pretty weird stuff lately.