1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Find all posts by LiquidSwords

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by LiquidSwords, Dec 6, 2012.

1. LiquidSwords

Just wondering, is there a way to sort the threads you've posted to so that the ones which have new posts in them appear at the top? Just that I like to check back on the threads I've posted to to see if anyone's replied to something I've posted but I don't want to check back through pages of threads to find the ones with new posts.

If it's not possible to do that now it would be a pretty cool feature to add.

2. Ticklish Fish

3. LiquidSwords

Yeah, but then be able to sort those posts so that the threads with new posts are at the top. Whenever I log into EC I check this page and open up all the threads I've posted in that have new posts but it's a hassle having to go back and check through 4 or 5 (so far) pages.

4. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

Go to "Search" from the bar near the top of the page, then where it says "Search by User Name", enter your username, then hit the "Search Now" button. It'll show all the threads you've posted in, in order of most recent update.

5. LiquidSwords

Perfect, thankyou.