1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

two unrelated inquiries.

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by hmph, Dec 30, 2012.

1. hmph

hmph Guest

1. what is this site's restriction on language? i try to respect others' at all times and not swear like a sailor, but, in conversation say on wall to wall, would i be crucified for dropping the f bomb? i read up on the rules like a good little boy but ah idk!

2. also i'm really having a lot of trouble finding out how to comment on other user photos! any hints or riddles to help me out? lol. i feel like i'm missing something right in my face!

2. Suffocation

1) fuck fuck fuckdy fuck.

theres no limit.

spill your sailor mouth pl0x i drop the fbomb all the time, its no biggie. just no discrimination on this site. (Prejudice, racism, etc.) And fuck cant be used against someone, only as a word that will help you come across your claim.

Ex: Yes: "I think its fucking stupid to say that gay people are irrational.
    No: " I think gay people are irrational and fucking stupid."

2) You need to be a full member, you need to apply for it. You need to be here for like 2 weeks, you need a certain amount of posts, its somewhere on the forum board. it should say like full member application or something similar

3. hmph

hmph Guest

oh okokokok cool i was wondering why, that makes sense.
    and sweet no restrictions on this potty mouth
    thank you!

4. FunnyMonkey

Regular Members cannot comment on photos or blogs. So you will need to be a full member.

5. Suffocation

Lmao, yw! (*hug*)

6. Clown

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Although, if you wish to become a full member, a new requirement has just been put into effect. You must make a blood sacrifice to the creepy Clown.

7. Martin

Board Member Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There's not necessarily no restrictions on cursing, but we tend to be very liberal with allowing it. There are no rules or guidelines in place that outline appropriate swearing, but that doesn't mean we all shouldn't aim for appropriate decorum when communicating on here. Nobody is going to shout at you for saying the word 'fuck' or having a few posts with curse words in it, but if every other word is profanity and is only being said for the sake of swearing (therefore not really fitting into the context of the post) then it is possible you'd be told to cool it down and post more appropriately.

The only time swearing will get somebody into trouble is when they're using it to be abusive towards others, but the issue then is the abuse itself rather than the fact that it contains swearing. :slight_smile: