1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Friend Request Spam??

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by Adarya, Jan 2, 2013.

1. Adarya

Well, apparently I've gotten a friend request from someone who's been on here since 2010, but has no friends so far and has made no posts. I thought that was a little weird and I haven't talked to them at all, so I went to delete the request and for some reason I can't delete it! It's sort of just sitting there and annoying me now :confused:

#1 Adarya, Jan 2, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2013
  2. Capichino

Try axepting it then taking him off ur freind list that might work or try logging out and then log back in

3. Pain

Pain Guest

Did you click on the check box on the avatar before you hit 'reject?' I've forgotten that a few times, and it's easy to overlook.

4. Adarya

Thank you! I just needed to add them to my friend list and then practically delete them. I tried unfriending them, but that didn't work so I "broke friendship" and it finally worked! Thanks! :grin:

5. Rosina

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Adarya, could you post this user's name in the Ask The Staff section please; I'll take a look for you as it does sound a little strange.

6. Niqk

Niqk Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Not so weird for me since I never post anything on my FB wall, because I have the mentality that 'no one gives two shits what I think'. I just use it to message, no more.