1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Full membership

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by hello1992, Jan 5, 2013.

1. hello1992

Hello,

I have been a regular member since 15th December and have applied for full-time membership. I am just wondering about when i should be expecting membership upgrade if accepted?

I applied over a week ago....

Thanks!

#1 hello1992, Jan 5, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2013
  2. BudderMC

Hey there. The staff are super backlogged on full member applications. We look for a large staff consensus before approving or declining any applications, so oftentimes it takes a few days for enough input to be received. This time gets even lengthier around the holidays since the staff get busy with their real lives and the site gets busier with a whole bunch of members with extra free time (hence, even more applications!).

A good estimate as of late for your application to run through is about 1-2 weeks, depending on how busy we are... but again, we're really busy lately. That said, we do have your application. And you'll hear from us regardless whether it's approved or declined.

Sorry for the delays. :slight_smile:

3. SomeNights

^ Can you confirm that you have mine as well? Please and thank you :slight_smile:

4. Ethan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yes, we have your application. :slight_smile:

5. SomeNights

Thank you, did you get any of the massive snow that we got in Indiana?

6. RainbowMan

Heh, I'm sure you got mine, and I'm sure you've been backlogged.

That being said - SomeNights: no massive snow here such as you've had in IN. In fact, almost no snow at all here to be honest, and I'm further east than you! :grin:

7. Capichino

Yes we have a ton we got a snow day ^_^ AWSOME

8. Ben

Ben

RainbowMan, we do indeed have yours! It is good to check just in case it didn't go through or anything. We need a number of staff members to look over each application, so it takes a while during busy times of year like this one. But don't worry, we'll get it done eventually : )

Also, super jealous of the snow. You'd think I would have gotten a tiny bit in Scotland, but no.