1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EC error

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by Renge, Feb 5, 2013.

1. Renge

I'm having problem to connect to EC since yesterday, it says page can't be found, or gateaway error something like that. It makes me have to refresh or go back to the previous page and it annoys me, especially when i was replying some post. but i have no problem through my phone. Is it my place's connection who has the problem or EC? And will it recover soon?

2. All Star

All Star Guest

Have you tried clearing your browser cache?

3. Chickenlover

...trees and rocks and rocks and trees and WATER!
    I had this problem too this morning. I restarted my computer and the problem went away.

4. inthedark4eva

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I have also had trouble with EC the last few days....only during the daytime though. It's last about 30 minutes and then it's fine. I have no problem with any other website at that time though. And I know EC was down for an hour earlier this week.

5. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Whenever you see these errors, either email admin (at) emptyclosets (dot) com or, if you can access the site, start a thread (or contribute if there's one already visible.)

Include as close to the exact time, and timezone, and exactly what happened... did you get an error, did it just hang while trying to load, etc.

The only way we can identify and solve these intermittent problems is if we get as much detail as possible as to what's happening and when it's happening.

We do know that about twice a day there are short periods (10 mins or less) when the database is being backed up and the site slows to a crawl. I believe this is at 3pm and 3am Pacific time. If you are seeing errors at other times, the specifics would be really useful to try and identify the issues.