1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

shirtless pic of celebs and cartoon okay?

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by Ticklish Fish, Feb 5, 2013.

1. Ticklish Fish

is it me, or is it that pictures of shirtless celebrity or otherwise somewhat known men are okay, as well as cartoon characters (and maybe those random tumblr images)? but member shirtless aren't? D:

2. DeanIsHome

You can't have shirtless pictures?

3. Ticklish Fish

you probably can, just not yourself >_>

4. BudderMC

I can tell you with certainty that it isn't we don't allow shirtless pictures of members, but we don't allow sexually suggestive pictures of members. Sexually suggestive pictures take away from the purpose of the forums, which is support and advice, and lead people to believe that EC is here for dating or hookups (which isn't the case).

So by that logic, you can have a shirtless picture if the setting makes sense, and the purpose isn't just to show off your shirtless body.

For people that aren't yourself, we tend to follow the rules of the Hot Guy game (or whatever it's called). So basically, nothing overtly sexual (i.e. no bulges), but shirtless is fine.