1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

live chat on here

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by aspiecarer, Feb 10, 2013.

1. aspiecarer

Now that I can use the full facilities on here I am just wondering if and when people go into the live chat room?
    Is it mainly during US day/evening time i.e. when it's night time here in Europe?

2. Tim

Tim

It varies, actually. I've seen 10+ people on at 4 AM in the US one day, none the next.

A lot of the time, if you enter and wait, people will see you in there and come in, lol.

3. BudderMC

^ I second that. The times people are on seems to be sporadic... some weekends it'll be packed, some weekends it'll be dead.

But a lot of people (myself included) will pop into the chat to see if anyone's around. And for me, if it's quiet more than a couple of minutes, I'll probably leave. If you've got work to do on the computer or something anyways, try leaving the chat open in another window - it attracts more people to stay. :slight_smile:

4. Ethan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've noticed that the chat room tends to be most populated from about 7 pm to 1 am EST.
    That's something like 12 am to 6 am in the UK, I think?