1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Little labelly things

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by Music Heals, Mar 9, 2013.

1. Music Heals

Hello everyone! So....this post doesn't actually relate to anything LGBT. It relates to the fact that I am beyond incompetent with technology, and lack any semblence of common sense.

I'm very confused as to how one would go about changing the little label thing that sits underneath one's username. For example, mine says newbie, because I can't figure out how to change it.

I feel pretty stupid having to ask. :eusa_shif

So if anyone can offer advice on this...thanks!

2. BMC77

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Towards the top of the screen, on the left, there is a thing marked "My Settings." (It's the left and final thing on a blue bar that stretches side to side.) Click on that.

The next screen, look to the left. There is tall blue area. At the top, there is "My Control Panel." Beneath that, there is a section marked "Your profile." Right under that, there is "Edit your details." Click on "Edit your details."

That brings up yet another screen. (At this point you may well be wondering, why bother?!) In the middle part of the screen, there is a section "Optional Information." That holds the "Custom User Title."

3. Ianthe

Click on your Username where it says Welcome [your username] at the top right.

Then, find where it says "Customize Profile" and click on that.

On the right, find Your Control Panel, and click on Edit Your Details.

On that page, find where to enter a custom title. :slight_smile:

4. Music Heals

Thank you so much :slight_smile:

I've changed it now!! Woo!