1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rules about survey?

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by Ettina, Apr 5, 2013.

1. Ettina

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    OK, I'm posting this because I'm not sure what the rules are on this.

I had a really interesting idea for a survey into LGTB+ people, based on some things I've seen in this forum. And I'd like to know if there's any way I could post the survey on this forum.

It wouldn't allow any contact, because the responses would be anonymous, and I wouldn't give any way to contact me. I'm thinking of using a web service such as Tigersurvey for this. I won't ask any questions that can be used to identify someone - just basic demographics (age, gender, etc) and Likert-scale questions.

Depending on what's allowed, I could publish aggregated results on this forum, my blog, both, or neither. (I'm guessing I can't link to my blog, since it does provide a way to contact me.) If I can't publish it anywhere, I'd still find it interesting to analyze the results myself. (I'm practicing for when I'm a full psychologist doing proper peer-reviewed research.)

Let me know if this would be allowed, and if so, what rules I need to follow.

2. Rosina

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    If you could share this survey with the Staff first, we will review it for you and let you know whether it can be posted. We only allow a few surveys on this forum. Please open a new thread in the Ask The Staff section.