1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No caps lock?

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by Caudex, Apr 14, 2013.

1. Caudex

Caudex Guest

So I noticed that if I post an entirely capitalized response, it's automatically changed to lowercase.
    I guess this makes sense for chit chat, where I'd be using caps lock to yell at people for having different opinions, or support, where I'd be using caps lock to fail to emphasize what I'm talking about.
    But Fun and Games?
    I just posted in the Word Association game. Occasionally, I post in it something in caps lock. For example, one time someone wrote the word "scream" and I replied SHOUT.
    Yes, it was stupid and pointless and no one would ever think it was funny and everyone would hate me for being so stupid, but I think that caps lock should be allowed, if not everywhere, in Fun and Games.

Would that be possible?

2. BudderMC

I can't say I know if it's possible or not, since I'm not the tech-guy.

I am fairly sure that the reason all-caps responses are automatically turned lowercase is to reduce the amount of eye-bleeding spam that could occur otherwise though.

---------- Post added 15th Apr 2013 at 08:17 AM ----------

I can't say I know if it's possible or not, since I'm not the tech-guy.

I am fairly sure that the reason all-caps responses are automatically turned lowercase is to reduce the amount of eye-bleeding spam that could occur otherwise though.

3. Caudex

Caudex Guest

Thanks, sorry I took so long to respond. I kind of forgot about this subforum.

4. Ridiculous

YA'LL JUST NEED TO SLYLY PUT IN A LOWERCASE LETTER THAT LOOKS LlKE AN UPPERCASE LETTER TO TRICK IT

5. Bolin

I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE!!i!!!

6. LD579

Well played.