1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't post wall messages

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by LukeStanford, Apr 25, 2013.

1. LukeStanford

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I try to post messages to friends walls and it won't let me, it says something about needing at least 10 posts first :confused: I'm new to the site and want to reply to my friends posts and I can't so it looks like I'm ignoring them, I tried to private message them and it also said I wasn't allowed to do that. Can someone explain why this is please.

2. BMC77

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I can't explain, but I will say that this site is very locked down with security measures.

If it says you need 10 posts before you can post to a wall, you might just do anything to get that 10 posts ASAP. 10 posts in the Fun & Games area might do it.

Private Messaging is limited to Full Members. You need to be here 2 weeks and have at least 50 posts to apply for that.

Security can be a pain here, and possibly a little extreme at times. But it's good in that it does help discourage undesirable people (like creepy gay guys who see this site, and think it'll be a goldmine for fast hookups).

3. Eric

I wasn't aware of this restriction. You're already up to 3 posts, so if you post in Fun and Game or another forum a few times, you'll be able to respond to messages.

We don't grant access to the chatroom or private messages until users apply for and become full members.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

4. LukeStanford

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Okay thanks, ill try posting a few random posts then to get 10 and if it still doesn't work then Ill accept defeat