1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to change the site from Mobile to regular…

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by Haigirlhai, Apr 28, 2013.

1. Haigirlhai

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    From mobile I can't get to all the settings that allow me to change this (or I haven't found it). So if anyone can tell me how to get off the mobile version of the site, that would be awesome. :slight_smile:

2. All Star

All Star Guest

In the bottom left, there should be a button that says "Normal Mode" Click that, and you should be good to go. :slight_smile:

Cute avatar btw!

3. Haigirlhai

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    On mobile, it doesn't have that there. It does have a click on thingy that says Normal
    Mode. Then it takes you to the normal site. But when it does that, it automatically logs me out. So then I log in and it's mobile. The process keeps repeating. I think I'm just gonna have to deal with mobile. But thanks for trying! :slight_smile:

---------- Post added 28th Apr 2013 at 09:46 PM ----------

Oh my gosh. I'm stupid. *facepalm* it does have that there! But yeah, that's what happens when I click Normal
    Mode.

4. All Star

All Star Guest

Do you have access to a computer? Don't know if this is how it is on mobile, but I can guarantee it on PC. Go to My Settings in the top right, then Edit Options on the left side, and scroll down to Forum Skin, and select default. :slight_smile: