1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do i make a poll?

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by GayAndHappylol, Apr 30, 2013.

1. GayAndHappylol

Out Status:
    A few people
    I need to make a poll can someone tell me how please?
    Thanks in advance

2. Fiddledeedee

When you are writing the post for a new thread, scroll down below the "submit" button to the "additional options" section. There's a checkbox saying "yes, post a poll with this thread"; check it, and enter the number of poll options (though you will be able to change this later) into the box below. When you press "submit thread", it will post, and you'll then be taken to a screen allowing you to add the poll, with fields for the question, the options, and so on. Set it up as needed and hit "submit new poll", and voilĂ .

If it doesn't work out, or if you forget to add the poll in the window of time where you can still do so, don't worry -- the kind and benevolent overlords will usually be happy to help. Let the mods know by using the report button [​IMG] or by posting in Ask The staff.

Please note that polls do not work when posting anonymously. To have a poll there, you'll need to do the thread as normal and then ask the staff to add the poll. (Tell them what options etc. to put.)