1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does the 2 week requirment include hours?

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by Bobbybobby99, May 18, 2013.

1. Bobbybobby99

Bobbybobby99 Guest

Well, this will be redundant by tommarow, but I was wondering if you had to have presisly 2 weeks of membership to request the upgrade from regular member to full member. I created my now much loved account at around 7:00 from my limited memory two weeks ago. It is now 1:25. I was wondering if i would have to wait until 7:00 to request full membership to avoid insta-denial. As you can see it is extremely hard being patient enough to wait 6 1/2 hours, so I was wondering if I had too. Please respond :thumbsup:

2. Rosina

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    It won't be instantly rejected by the system that records responses for Full Membership, the Staff always check dates of joining and everything else when we receive an application. We base this on days, rather than hours, of joining.

And with our now very small group of staff at a busy time of year in our personal lives applications are taking several weeks to be seen to. There is no rush to get in your application now or in six hours because it won't be decided on any sooner.

3. Bobbybobby99

Bobbybobby99 Guest

Thanks, I was just impatient to get the dang thing submitted already :slight_smile: I just did so, in fact.

4. Rose27

Rose27 Guest

(*hug*)Think mine took a couple of weeks.
    Patience, young Padawan-Fear not- Let the force flow thru you. (Paraphrasing Yoda)
    And yes I saw the original Star Wars in the the movie theater when it 1st came out.