1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggestion.

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by PandaPirate94, Jun 3, 2013.

1. EC, should notify people when someone comments on a thread they started...Just a thought.

2. Pain

Pain Guest

It's possible to subscribe to threads. If I'm not mistaken, the system notifies the subscriber by e-mail if they choose to subscribe.

3. Ethan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yup, at the top of any thread you can see a drop-down button titled "Thread Tools."
    From there, click "Subscribe to this Thread" and it will be placed into your subscriptions which can be viewed in your "My Settings" page. :slight_smile:

4. Goodnyte

I know we can do that, it just gets annoying sometimes to have to subscribe to my own thread. It would be nice if you didn't have to and/or you were already subscribe and could unsubscribe if you wanted. But it popped up in your notifications.

That make sense?

5. ^ that is what i meant

6. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you go to My Settings - Edit Options, there's an option to automatically subscribe to threads.

7. thank you maddy. :slight_smile:

8. Martjain

It'd also be great if there could be a pop up (just like New Private Message pop up) for when someone posts on one of your threads or a thread you are subscribed to.

9. Rakkaus

Rakkaus Guest

It only takes like a second to click "My Settings" and see a list of threads you are subscribed to. The threads that are in bold have new posts.

10. Scarlet123

what if you chose not to let it send to your email when your started? it could have a little notifications thingy in the corner... but then wouldn't it be more like facebook? =D