1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EC freezing & chrome

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by RainSprite, Jun 9, 2013.

1. RainSprite

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Is this an issue with anyone else? Since I've been using this site (which isn't very long) - every time I scroll to the bottom of a page, the EC webpage freezes. If I wait for a minute or so, it will unfreeze and I'm able to click on everything and go to next page, etc. But the same thing will happen again and again if I choose to scroll down to the bottom of the page on another EC page.

Some things to note:
    I use chrome.
    While the page freezes, my mouse doesn't freeze or anything, it's just the page. In fact, I'm still able to access other pages and tabs when an EC page is frozen.
    This is the only website I'm having issues like this with. doesn't happen with any other forums/sites.
    I deleted capache, history, cookies, etc. from my browser just in case there was an issue regarding this - but the problem still persists.

#1 RainSprite, Jun 9, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2013