1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggestion on pinned thread

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by FemCasanova, Jun 13, 2013.

1. FemCasanova

I have this thing that I do when I`ve had a bad day or just struggle a little extra with something, I google quotes, memes, and similar things that make me smile or laugh. And then I fill up my FB with it. Looking through it always makes me feel a little better, and I thought it would be wonderful if we had a pinned thread here in Chit chat or something, where people can add that sort of stuff, an uplifting quote, a sarcastic meme, anything that can make people nod a little or smile. I could just make a thread like that, but it will only live as long as people find new positives to add to it, and it would be a shame if we worked hard on an uplifting and fun thread for people to look through, and then it just died in the ocean of new posts.

Is this something we could do? Make a "Lighten your day" thread and pin it in chit chat? It would be wonderful, I think :icon_redf

2. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

I know we used to have a "Post imagines which are HIGH-larious" thread that served a similar purpose, but it got burried due to people not posting in it (damn shame, really).

Generally we don't sticky threads like that until they become established (like the "Funny responses you got when you came out"), so the best suggestion I can give is to just start the thread, and if it takes off, we can sticky it.

3. FemCasanova

Will do! :grin:

Thanks Owen