1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Latest AMC plotline

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by SamAlex728, May 1, 2008.

1. SamAlex728

When I first heard about the latest All My Children plotline, I laughed my ass off. Tomorrow, May 2, Dixie Martin returns as a ghost to drive her ass-hole sadistic ex-husband crazy, while getting information on the location of her long-lost daughter. While on her quest, Dixie drives the ego of Pine Valley (Adam Chandler) into the Psych Ward. Dixie reunites her daughter Kate (later named Kathy) with her husband Tad. I have a feeling it'll be fun to watch Dixie drive Adam crazy when he is the only one who can see her.
    Are there many AMC viewers on EC? I have no idea as I've only heard of ATWT on here. If any of you are watching, what are your thoughts on this plotline?
    I find it hilarious.
    To read the story, in the words of the ABC network, here is the quote:
    But online it doesn't say much about Adam. I read about it in one of the In Depth or Soap Digest books. I can't remember which.