1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Glee Anyone?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by remainnameless, Jul 12, 2013.

1. remainnameless

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I've just finished Season 3 on Netflix, and honestly despite the many, many mistakes on this show, I absolutely love it. I love Kurt and Rachel to death, they really are amazing characters. I was wondering what you guys think of this show?

I've also heard season 4 sucks and wondered if that was true. I would skip it altogether but I don't want to miss any of the NY storyline. Thoughts?

2. animequeen567

I watched all of season 4, and I gotta say that I'm starting to lose faith in Glee altogether. It should have ended on season 3....

3. LinkLarkin

I love Glee a little too much. I wouldn't go so far as to say that season 4 sucks, they did a couple of slightly weird episodes that I wouldn't have missed, but the main thing was the shift in emphasis on the characters. A few new ones were introduced while some were pushed way, way back into the background. It's just like real life in a way, people come and go, and if you can handle that then there's no reason not to watch season 4! :slight_smile:

4. Tim

Tim

5. remainnameless

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay