1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Paul McCartney Touring?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Wolf runner, Jul 19, 2013.

1. Wolf runner

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    The Stones just finished up their 50th tour and I kinda wish they would've advertised it a bit more and created hype about it. That was one concert that I missed and the nearest one was just in Los Angeles...just 200 miles from me....and I didn't know about it until it was already gone.

Paul McCartney has a concert up in San Fran at the Golden Gate park...I think the tickets are sold out...the ones that are left are a hundred dollars. Another one I'll unfortunately have to miss....

And then there is Pink Floyd...I would've loved to go back in time to see Pulse....because that would just be cool...has anyone here been to any of these concerts? Ever been to a stones concert in the early days or the beatles? Or Pink Floyd?

2. Abbra

I'm so jealous of my friend, because she gets to see Paul McCartney tonight. Her boyfriend bought her tickets, and she's also seen Elton John and she gets to see Barry Mannilow.

My dad never got to see the Beatles, but he's seen the Rolling Stones and Led Zeppelin.

3. SlickyPants

I'm going to see Paul McCartney in August.

I've never seen Pink Floyd before. I was only 9 when the PULSE tour game through my neck of the woods. I have seen Roger Waters perform three times. That's about as close as I've been to a Pink Floyd concert. If David Gilmour ever does another tour I would do just about anything to see it. Not likely though, he seems like he's semi-retired since finishing On An Island and the subsequent tour.

4. 2112

I thought I heard that Roger Waters is retiring after the end of this tour too. Why do all the good people have to be old? :tears: