1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xkcd: Forks and Spoons

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by joshhunt, May 5, 2008.

1. joshhunt

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    From http://xkcd.com/419/ :

[​IMG]

The caption for it is: Their biggest mistake was bringing Rachael Ray and Emeril to tour the lab and sign off on the project. That's when Spielberg caught wind of it.

It is soooo funny. I roflamo'd the first time i saw it (and i still do) :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Im not sure if anyone here reads xkcd, so i decided to post this here. If you dont go to xkcd regularly, i suggest you do and subscribe to its rss feed

2. EthanS

EthanS Guest

there is actually something like that but i dont know if its called a spork

3. Ty

Ty Guest

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! *holds up spork* my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol...as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me ^_^... im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol...neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!! DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again ^_^ hehe...toodles!!!!! love and waffles, *~t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m~*

4. interstella

5. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm pretty sure he's drunk.

6. LOVEjames

Hopefully. xD Or he has some multiple personalities goin' on.

7. Kenko

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I find this funnier than the original comic!

8. joshhunt

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I find it odd that he is new, yet as over 3000 posts... :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

9. Kenko

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Almost 4000 posts! I never understand how people get so many posts so quick. I've been here ~8 months longer and only have 300.

10. JSG

JSG Guest

hi every1 im new!!!!! *charges mah lazr* my name is ted but u can call me Anonymous!!!!!!!! lol...as u can see im very random!!!
    thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me ^_^... im 22 years old (i still live w/ my mom tho!!) i like 2 look at mudkip
    threads with my boyfreind (im bi if u dont like it gtfo) its our favorite kindof thred!!!! bcuz their SOOOO random!!!!
    hes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!!
    lol...neways i hope 2 make alot of friends here so give me lots of replieses!
    DESUDESUDESUDESUDESU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again ^_^ hehe...toodles!!!!!
    traps and cp,
    Anonymous

11. interstella

^^double wtf XD

12. davo-man

Well, I'm following Pirateninja's advice and asking about inside jokes that I don't get....what's going on here?....are you two drunk, high or a little bit of both? :grin: Or are you just mocking "laughter whores" as someone called them in the pics thread?

13. Steam Giant

I actually thought about serrated spoons when I read that, hehe! Excellent for eating italian ice, though I think they're mostly meant for grapefruit.

14. JSG

JSG Guest

Katy is a 13-year-old girl and Invader Zim fan who mistakenly assumed that since /b/ (on an other site) was the "random" board, it was for random people like her. Obviously, she had not seen the Rule 34-induced madness of the lurking pedobears that dwelled within and was told to GTFO and STFU.
    She was the source of many lulz.

It's basically making fun of a 13 year old thinking she's random and cool; I guess Ty posted this due to the spork reference.

The proper term would be lol-cow.