1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trading spouses

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Kenko, Feb 2, 2007.

1. Kenko

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Did anyone else see "Trading spouses" on FOX tonight? I rarely watch TV, but I caught this show. Anyways, one of the two couples that are "trading wives" is a lesbian couple. So of course that's a major topic of the show.

Of the hetero couple, the husband is a dick that likes to yell at his kids while they are playing softball (which I think they should be doing purely for fun and recreation, not competitively), and the hetero wife (who's now with one of the lesbian women) is an airhead oblivious to any type of minority person (gay, Hispanic, mentally challenged, physically deformed.)

Anyways, any thoughts anyone?

2. Negasta

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    There was an episode of Wife Swap (AFAIR) where one half of a lesbian couple traded with the wife of a fundamentalist Christian family. The way the ignorant Christian wife spoke to the other family after the two weeks were over, was shocking. She told the two women that they were deranged and that they should find God.

It was so saddening to see how the Christian kids handled the freedom the one lesbian gave them during the second week when they had to listen to her rules. The kid were amazed at how they were allowed to speak their minds and live a little and not just read the Bible all day.