1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT History essay

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by LateNightWolf, Jul 22, 2013.

1. LateNightWolf

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My mom loves to make us work over the summer. This year we all have to write a small essay, not about a certain historical event but about a group of people in history. One of my siblings chose Muslims, another chose Black people, one chose 'hippies', and the others chose whatever. Naturally I chose LGBT history, it's been a year since I came out of the closet to her.
    We can use whatever resources we want so I've been looking stuff up online, reading a couple books, but I also wanted some other people knowledge on LGBT history. Whenever I look it up the best it gives me is stuff about the Stonewall riots or Harvey Milk. Not really a whole lot to work with.
    Anyone else have some more insight on the LGBT community in history? It'd be great if you could help.

2. 2112

Honestly, I would have (and did :slight_smile:) chosen the hippies. LGBT history is depressing.

3. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  4. LateNightWolf

Out Status:
    Out to everyone