1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TV Couples Survey

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Niq, Jul 23, 2013.

1. Niq

Niq

:smilewave Okay I want to see what people think of tv
    List one couple (het or lgbt- or one of each if you'd like) for each category

1. Most Shocking/Unexpected Couple
    2. Cutest Couple
    3. Most Disastrous Couple
    4. That Couple You Really Really Really Want To Happen
    5. Most Annoying/Cliche Couple

2. Holly

1. Most Shocking/Unexpected Couple - Santana/Quinn in Glee. They're not exactly a couple, but their one-night stand in 'I Do' shocked me, plus I totally want them to get together.

2. Cutest Couple
    - Castle/Beckett in Castle. Hands down. I waited 4 season for them to get together, and they're adorable. As for LGBT, definitely Kurt/Blaine off Glee! Ooh, or Luce/Rachel from Imagine Me And You (yeah, I know it's a film, but they just had to go in there)

3. Most Disastrous Couple - I don't really have one... River/Doctor (Doctor Who) are rather messed up, but I love them so much that it doesn't matter.

4. That Couple You Really Really Really Want To Happen - WHY WOULD YOU ASK THIS QUESTION?! It's either SwanQueen (Emma/Regina in Once Upon A Time), or Rizzles (Jane/Maura in Rizzoli&Isles). I can't decide between them.

5. Most Annoying/Cliche Couple - Rachel/Finn in Glee. Their relationship was way too overplayed for my liking...

(I am a massive shipper, so there is way more I could put in there, but alas, I'm going to refrain myself)

3. Valerie

Valerie Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    1. Most shocking/Unexpected couple: Santana & Sam (Glee)

2. Cutest couple: I agree with Holly that it's Castle and Beckett (Caskett! :grin:)

3. Most disastrous couple: ? Don't know!

4. That couple you really really really want to happen: Jane and Maura , also :grin: The show would so be better if Rizzles happens! Oh and that reminds me that I have an episode to watch.. :roflmao:

5. Most annoying/cliche couple: Stefan and Elena (The Vampire Diaries) They are so boring. I prefer Damon and Elena together :grin: