1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Transformers Prime

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by DanDan, Jul 26, 2013.

1. DanDan

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Does anyone here watch Transformers: Prime?
    I just finished watching the final episode (which aired today), and I was exploding with emotions untill I realized I had no one else to share it with :icon_redf

2. Deaderpool2

YES! :smilewave

oh my god most epic megatron death evah! And by BumbleBee! pretty cute sounding voice actor too.

But does this mean Frank welker is once again hanging up his large arm mounted cannon?:tears:

Im loving this series though, what other series has robotic zombies that need to be eviscerated in the first two episodes? just a bummer theres yet ANOTHER long break between episodes, this time a friggen movie. which will probably not get released in the UK till well after the series starts again. :sleep:

3. DanDan

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thanks to all the leaked footage at comic con and the info released about "Predacons Rising", both Bumblebee's resurrection and Megatron's death were spoiled.....except for that one bit where Bee impaled right through Megatrons chest with the star saber. :O
    I hope Knockout stays with the Bots, and I hope this isn't the last we've seen of Starscream, Shockwave, the kids, and ratchet ^_^