1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brokeback Mountain

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by SpikySpice, Feb 5, 2007.

1. SpikySpice

HHmm, not use want to talk about this, but at least some of you guys love this movie.
    So, did you like it, it was alright, but I don't like cowboy movies, I like stuff that are more technology, and more modern like dance club and big buildings.
    But anyway, it was okay, I didn't like any character much. One of them is hot, but don't know why don't like him.

2. Jerr

the movie hit me very hard because i acualy could sorta get what one of the characters was going threw cuz it basicly was me and my best friend... iin a wierd way multiple people told us that... wierd but yea

i liked it it was sad... something i could see acualy happening... it his my more tear jerker movie fondness side....

I DONT CRY just letting you know i acualy kept dry eyes for the entire movie... now the urge was there OH how it was there but i didnt haha i didnt on the Notebook either... i know im just good haha

3. step49x

I actually have not seen it, yet. It appears that my college has a copy (i'm a little surprised, but they have a lot of stuff i might not suspect), so I'll have to borrow it sometime and watch it.

4. david nelson

david nelson Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I guess I'm lucky..I got a two disc commemorative set off the web and have watched it at least four times since Christmas. I'm seventeen, butch, brought up on a cattle ranch, and I LOVE it.
    IT IS NOT A COWBOY movie, it's SHEEPBOY movie..:lol: :lol: :lol: I liked so much that I have been copying it for some of my friends...So far, they all like it muchly. Go to "Brokeback Mountain DVD" on the web--hotmovie sale has it for $9.91 and Amazon for $14.99. Enjoy..:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
    Best regards...
    David

5. Proud1p4

Proud1p4 Guest