1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Harry Styles: “Bisexual? Me? I don’t think so. I’m pretty sure I’m not.”

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by TwoMethod, Jul 29, 2013.

1. TwoMethod

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Metro:
    What do you guys think? While I never believed that he was in a relationship with Louis Tomlinson, after seeing Nick Grimshaw and Harry Styles together, I definitely thought something was up.

Especially that they wear each other's clothes:

[​IMG]

And that they've been photographed together a lot:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And Nick Grimshaw is openly gay. Of course, they could just be really close friends.

This kind of sealed it for me:

[YOUTUBE]lejSiE8BYds[/YOUTUBE]

So after that, how can Harry Styles pretend he didn't know there were rumours he was dating Nick Grimshaw? I understand that he might not be bisexual, but why pretend he didn't know about the rumours if there was no way he couldn't?

What do you guys think?

2. Rakkaus

Rakkaus Guest

Nah, Harry Styles is not bisexual. He's full-blown gay. With Louis. Who's also full-blown gay. And they blow each other.

3. TwoMethod

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Louis definitely has to be gay, but I don't think they're fucking each other. Plus, I don't think Harry is gay. It doesn't explain him being caught with strippers and dating loads of girls.

4. biggayguy

They just shop at the same store, see the same stylist, share a cab. That's all there is to it.

:icon_wink :icon_wink

5. Miles16

Miles16 Guest

I didn't even know who they were until I followed the link. But I already know they're all queer as a 3-dollar bill.

6. Rakkaus

Rakkaus Guest

Um, they're called beards. Most closet cases have a lot of them over the years.

And Harry looked totally uncomfortable and disinterested in the female stripper, he isn't even looking at her when she's right in front of his face!

[​IMG]

7. TwoMethod

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Look, I'm know what beards are. I'm not really interested in arguing about the whole Larry Stylinson thing, especially given that there is very little evidence excluding a few GIFS of them being a bit close (and please there is no need to provide any — I've really seen it all and once did believe there was something between them), and given that there is ten times the amount of evidence for a Harry Styles – Nick Grimshaw relationship.

8. FallenAngel

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Interesting...I think it is a little weird that he covered up like that. The way I see it is that it's his business. Who knows what's goin' on in his mind but it'll be interesting when he decides to share what's really going on!

9. fluffyhandcuff

It's really funny how many people actually fall for the "Harry is a womanizer" thing their management is trying to make us believe!
    There is so much proof for Larry that people forget as soon as someone says that Harry is dating a hot blonde skinny girl.

1) Never believe written interviews. Like Demi Lovato once said: "Just because it's put in quotation marks, doesn't mean I said it."
    2) Let's say he really said that: he never said he was straight. Other options: gay, pansexual. I wouldn't focus on that.

About the whole Gryles thing:
    1) Harry shares clothes with everyone, started with Louis and then it kinda beame a thing for him to share clothes with everyone even with his female friend Lou Teasdale.
    2) Compare Harry's behaviour with Louis to his behaviour with Nick Grimshaw and you'll realize that there's a huge difference. He's never been as close with Nick as he has been with Louis.
    3) Just because Nick Grimshaw is openly gay, it doesn't mean that Harry and him had a thing. Gay men don't jump every man's bones, do they?
    4) Harry has denied Gryles but has never denied Larry so far.

10. JayR

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I couldn't agree more :thumbsup:

11. Wells

Wells Guest

Hmmm. Is this a full fledged case of speculation or a shared fantasy of hope?