1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Precious - The Movie

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by BuyTheStars, Jul 31, 2013.

1. BuyTheStars

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So yesterday I found out about this movie called "Precious", and it was about this overweight teen living in Harlem who has to deal with multiple accounts of various abuses throughout the course of her life.

I watched the trailer and it looked great so I asked my mom if she would want to watch it too, and of course (her being a girl) wants to watch a drama..

So today we rented it and OH MY GOD... That was probally the saddest thing I have ever seen in my whole life.. I was trying not to cry the whole movie because the abuse that girl went through was just so overwhelmingly sad.

[YOUTUBE]PlkdsidJA38[/YOUTUBE]

^ This was the part I just lost it on, I had to pause the movie after that scene because me and my mother were just crying so much! :tears:

If you haven't seen this movie, I suggest you rent it and watch it because it was an amazing movie.

Poor Precious! I loves you! D:

2. GingerGuy

Beautiful film. I wonder how that actress is doing today...

3. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I could only find a French speaking full version of this Movie, but hey, this is for my French Speaking Friends on EC Enjoy :slight_smile:

[YOUTUBE]-SKn_P-aXJc[/YOUTUBE]

4. LinkLarkin

She's been starring in "The Big C" most recently!

I've never seen this film but I've heard great things and I like the actress, so I'd love to check it out.

5. BuyTheStars

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    It truly was a beautiful film, It even portrayed lesbian's correctly! Her teacher was a lesbian and she was the only one who could help Precious. Her and her wife were a beautiful, kind family who helped precious so much... Truly an amazing film. :slight_smile:

---------- Post added 1st Aug 2013 at 12:05 PM ----------

[YOUTUBE]3ZQFpUxopm4[/YOUTUBE]

^Another tear-jerker