1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The 20/20 Experience

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by person57, Aug 1, 2013.

1. person57

Earlier this year Justin Timberlake released his new album, The 20/20 Experience. I am a huge JT fan so I went to Target and bought the Deluxe Edition of his new album. As soon as I got in the car I put the cd in my cd player and listened to the entire album. Now here is my opinion on the album. Its a very great album, I love all the songs on the album and I love how the songs on there sound classic. Its recently been announced that JT is releasing a part 2 of The 20/20 Experience on September 30, 2013. When I heard this, I got really excited and was really happy about this. Since I enjoyed part 1 of The 20/20 Experience, I'm definitely going to buy part 2 of The 20/20 Experience. Is anybody else excited about The 20/20 Experience: Part 2?

2. person57

Omg how does this thread not get any replies?

3. person57

Anybody? -_-

4. person57

Omg there's no point of this thread because nobody replied :-/

5. Stridenttube

Stridenttube Guest

Not many people visit this section, sorry. :icon_sad:

It took me a long time to get used to his song suit and tie but since I have google play music all access and I can listen to anything. I downloaded it about and month ago and it's fantastic! I really like spaceship coupe and strawberry bubblegum. I didn't know he's coming out with a part two! Freaking awesome! I can't wait! :icon_bigg

6. person57

Ikr! I'm very excited for the part 2!