1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Movies!] Favourite Movie Scenes [RaH Rah rAh]

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by InaRut, May 11, 2008.

1. InaRut

I was watching this on Youtube and I thought I'd share it with you all. This is the most awesome western duel in all of Western History. I LOVE THIS scene. 1) It's got Clint
    2) It's from The Good The Bad The Ugly
    3) It's got a close up of those damn sexy Clint Eyes
    4) It's really well done...I could get analytical but that would be boring. Haha

Spoiler warning:
    [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awskKWzjlhk&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

So after watching that--Although I doubt you will have any other favourites next to this scene--what are some of your favourite scenes from a movie?

(Also the duel in A Few Dollars More is def the watch too.)

*Really wishes Clint Eastwood was on his bedroom wall...*

2. Helen

Helen Guest

Agreed, over and over again. WHAT a film...*fondly remembers her parents showing it to her when she couldn't have been more than eight :slight_smile:*

But, honestly, what beats the mall scene from the original Blues Brothers? Best. Scene. Ever.

3. joshhunt

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I would have to say either the 'Royal with Cheese' monologue from Pulp Fiction, or whole scene from Pulp Fiction where Samual L Jackson is all like 'Does he LOOK like a BITCH?'.

Or maybe the part how they are cleaning up the brain in the back of the car...

I love Pulp Fiction XD

4. InaRut

What about the dance and Milkshake scenes....God there is alot of good scenes from that movie too.