1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

50 most beautiful people on the Hill

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by merlin, Aug 4, 2013.

1. merlin

merlin Guest

Most of you (?) in the US for sure may have seen this already but here is a list of the 50 most beautiful politicians in the US: The Hill's 50 Most Beautiful (males and females).

They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but would any of them make it in your top 5? (not mine for sure):icon_wink

2. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Thanks for posting, merlin. Three were attractive to me: Jake Tapper (but in the photo on the right), Carlos Gutierrez Jr (too young), and Mary Bruce (also too young). They were past #10. They stopped numbering after #10. I certainly hope these weren't ranked.

I didn't think the list was that hot. I would have expected more Scott Brown (of Mass.) types, though I don't like his party and his politics.

3. Northern

Here is my x-mas list of people from there, might be short who knows :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Micheal Del Moro

... Okay so I guess there is literally one... Well politicians don't have to be pretty, they need to be respectful and stuff like that. I mean what would we do if someone had a scandal or did something shady?!

*Dies of sarcasm poisoning*

4. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I liked Michael Del Moro and Ethan Mclleland. Both are cute gingers, and Del Moro is gay!

5. InsanityIsAwake

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Nope. None of them, would make it

6. LinkLarkin

I found more of the women attractive than the men...

7. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I was expecting at least 10 out of the 50 that people would sort of universally find attractive.

8. merlin

merlin Guest

I am curious on what basis this list was created. I should look into that. If straight people create a list of attractive persons, what features score high compared to when queer people do it? Or, is this list more of reflection of general lack of attractive people in politics in general and this is the best they can do? ;-)

9. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    That is perplexing. If one has visited Washington DC and is on The Mall, or adjacent to it, one sees a LOT of attractive people during day, especially during the lunch hour. That's why the selections were surprising. And that's just The Mall, which has the Capitol at one end.