1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The L Word

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by misunfortunate, Aug 6, 2013.

1. misunfortunate

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    How many of you watch The L Word? It's on Netflix! The best lesbian show ever. Who is your favorite character? Least favorite? Favorite couple? Least favorite? Who do you have a crush on in the show? Tell me all about your feelings! It's the best show ever. Shane is my favorite, I think. She's so interesting and deep and funny. And plus, she's unbelievably hot. Kate Moennig is my number one ladyboner. So. Attractive.

SPOILER ALERT:
    Who do you think killed Jenny? I would have killed her in the first season. She becomes so mean and slithers her way into Shane's heart and I hate it!

So! Tell me how much you love TLW!

2. rjrh20

I have never seen the L word because I live with my parents and they didn't know I was gay until like 2 months ago and I thought the L word would raise some suspicions, but now that I'm out I think they would be okay with it. So I am looking for a good time to watch it, anyway thanks for posting this because I did t think that it was popular anymore.

3. misunfortunate

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Definitely watch it! It's so great. You will love it, I swear. I think it still is popular, but no one talks about it as much because all the lesbians have already watched it :slight_smile:

4. wandergirl

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Yes, everyone should watch it, it's a great show. Not only for the lesbian world, but also it's a very well written drama.
    My favorite was Bette! She's so hot and that's what made me watch Flashdance for the first time haha. Helena is so hot and beautiful as well! well all of them are, it's hard to say.
    I wish Helena had hooked up with the officer from the interrogation tapes, made after the last ep. If u don't know, that's the actress who plays Xena, hotter than all of them :wink:

SPOILER
    To be honest i don't think anyone killed Jenny, i think she fell from the second floor by accident or jumped from there. but if i had to point at someone, i'd say Niki. how annoying was she! of course, not more than Jenny in the last seasons.