1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Breaking Bad

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by JackAttack, Aug 8, 2013.

1. JackAttack

JackAttack Guest

I cannot wait for this show to come back on Sunday, I have missed it far too much. It will be sad to see this show end because it is sooo good. The acting is really good and the plot and story are on a different level. The ending is going to be awesome. Bryan Cranston is such a good actor.

Please tell me there are others who watch and like this show as much as me? What are your views on it?

2. Oxelotl

I am extremely excited for Breaking Bad. I can't believe it's been a year. It is such a well written, well acted show, and the twists, plot, details that is put in it it so awesome. It is probably my favourite (or at WORST top 3). Can't wait.

3. debushed

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    One of the best dramas on TV. I will be very sad to see it go. Hopefully something new will come on and take it's place for me.

4. Oxelotl

okay I just watched the first episode of teh second part of season 5...bit long saying that. Anyway, it was amazing. Amazingly brilliant. So much tension in that last scene, and the last line uttered. And that opening sequence has honestly just left me wanting more, trying to figure out what the f*** is going on. And gotta loved Badger's Star Trek Ideas :slight_smile:

So glad it's back.

5. Carpe Noctem

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm loving this series but I'm still on Season 3, I love how it differs from other crap we see on TV everyday, both on story/scenario and on cast/acting. :slight_smile:

6. Stripe101

I really have been dying to start watching it. It's just sitting in my Netflix que. I really like Bryan Cranston so I really should start...

7. Gallatin

I echo what Stripe said - I'm pretty stoked to start watching this. My roommate swears by it. Just gotta finish watching Prison Break and then I'll move on to it.

8. WillowMaiden

WillowMaiden Guest

Loved the premiere episode. So glad it's back! The whole episode was so "aw, poor Jesse" and "yeah, go Walter!" :lol: I had a great time. I'm gonna be a little sad to see them. Fingers crossed Jesse doesn't die. This dude seriously deserves some happiness and peace.

9. starfish

Wow, I think this has to be one of the best episodes of the series.

It is going to be fun seeing Hank and Walk go toe to toe.

I feel for Jesse. He is an alright guy, who lost his way and got caught up with a monster. It would be nice to just see him disappear with his money and live out his days on a beach, but there is no way his conscious would let him do that.

10. Stripe101

Well since I posted here I decided to finally watch it. I'm already on season 2 I can't stop watching! It's AMAZING!

11. sammy1

I am in love with breaking bad! Its tge best tv show i have ever watched..so glad its back! :slight_smile: i will definitally not miss an episode. Same with dexter its pretty killer too! (pun not intended) lol

---------- Post added 13th Aug 2013 at 11:46 PM ----------

It gets better and better by each episode..when i had to catch up with the earlier episodes i watched it non stop for ATLEAST 6hrs straight..its that addicting!

---------- Post added 13th Aug 2013 at 11:50 PM ----------

Agreed! I know its all acting but i felt bad for him too! Hes a very sensitive character under his tough guy look lol

12. Carpe Noctem

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    No spoilers guys :frowning2:

13. kem

kem

Ah, I love this series! It's the best show I've ever watched, on par with Game of Thrones. Every single episode has been enjoyable, and it's beautiful.

14. JackAttack

JackAttack Guest

Just watched the first episode, what an awesome ending!!! I wont say anything on here because of spoilers but it was really good. Bring on the next episode!