1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My God... (Macauley Culkin)

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Mrcake, Aug 9, 2013.

1. Mrcake

2. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh MrCake haven't you been fooled. The National Enquirer is what I like to call the "shit show" of journalism. The articles in it are complete crap, the only reason they are able to stay by is having a modicum of truth to them, just enough to slip by so they aren't taken down by the powers that be in the journalism industry. Just wanted to warn you about this. And as for why it's published on Daily Mail? I have no clue but the entire article has "so and so told the National Inquirer" so :S I think the Daily Mail itself was duped or the writer for Daily Mail is a moron.

3. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    60 cigs/day is 3 packs, and I know people who are 3 pack-a-day smokers (pretty much chain smoking from when they get up to when they go to bed.) Not healthy for sure, but within the realm of possibility.

Let's not forget that Macauley Culkin has a history of problems with hard drugs (heroin and cocaine, if I remember) and so it would not be unexpected that he'd have problems with other addictions as well. From what I've read and heard, he had a pretty screwed up childhood.

4. dfiant

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I would like to hear it from the man's mouth himself before I buy in to any rumour or innuendo. Since he isn't coming out and denying it I don't believe there is validity to any of the stories of drugs and alcohol addiction/abuse and his new addiction to tobacco.

The pictures of him looking gaunt are awful and something was going on and he seemed to be in a rough place...but....

5. Wells

Wells Guest

He'll be dead in a year or two. No doubt if he resumes like this.

6. Mrcake

He's unhealthy in the pic where he is gaunt looking because that was the time he was abusing heroin and oxycodone. Now he's apparently out of rehab, but he's still smoking 60 cigs a day and drinking a lot. Look on other sources for this too, he has been seen multiple times in trouble.

7. I agree with Revan, the National Enquirer is not to be trusted. I've seen such stories (exactly what they are) of Hillary Clinton 'dirty dancing with a woman' when she was just whispering in her ear, or President Obama 'betraying Michelle and the Clintons'. Rubbish.

8. dfiant

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I can be seen at a petrol station at 4:30 every afternoon looking all washed out and tired after a bitch of a day at work...doesn't make me a petrol sniffer.

9. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Except for his weird "old man" picture, he actually looks pretty cute. :slight_smile:

10. SchwulIstCool

Dans mes rĂªves de New York et des blazers...
    Let's not forget it's the Daily Mail, the paper which stands against the drivel of those 'tabloids' and prints Kate Middleton on literally every other page -.-

11. RainbowMan

And it says he makes a living deejaying at various clubs around NYC....if only I were into that :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

12. biggayguy

"...the best investigative reporting on the planet." - Men In Black - Perhaps he's an alien like that chain smoker in MiB 2. :wink: :grin: