1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you think Frank Ocean can top Channel Orange?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Pat, Aug 13, 2013.

1. Pat

Pat

Just looking for new music online and all I keep hearing rumor wise is that Frank Ocean's follow up album is on the way. There's been some songs surfacing out in the UK.. my favorite so far has been Anything For You. Apparently, he's been hitting the road and debuting snippets of new music. :slight_smile: I think he's the best artist I've heard in a while. If any of you are fans of his, you'd know his imagery is amaaaaaazing. Anything For You caught my eye because it sounds like a love song for his special someone, who has been reported as French model, Willie Cartier (He just happens to have the freckled face he speaks of) Anyways! Do you think he'll be able to top his first album?

[YOUTUBE]New Frank Ocean track #4 live in Munich 26.06.2013 - YouTube[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]New Frank Ocean track #3 live in Munich 26.06.2013 - YouTube[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]Frank Ocean - Feel California/Novacane @ HMH Amsterdam, the Netherlands - YouTube[/YOUTUBE]

(!)

#1 Pat, Aug 13, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2013
  2. BryanM

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    As a fan of Frank Ocean, I'm hoping/sure he can. Nothing will ever top Thinking 'Bout You though. Love that song :grin:

3. Pat

Pat

Always in the mood to hear that one. lol.

4. Ethan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I really hope he can at least equal it.
    Ocean's one of the few male R&B artists I can listen to and I'd love more of his stuff on par with Channel Orange.