1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Star Trek Online vs. Star Wars The Old Republic

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by unknown17050, Aug 21, 2013.

1. unknown17050

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Pick one and only one, I prefer STO because the game has a bigger emphasis on Strategy and actual gameplay simplicity and balanced leveling system, where as TOR has a broken mess of a leveling system and usually (especially if you're a Sith) will put NPC's with levels that could possibly be even 5 levels higher than yours. But just my opinion, some may disagree with me, but hey; to each their own, which one do you prefer?

2. RainbowScratch

Out Status:
    A few people
    Lol

---------- Post added 21st Aug 2013 at 08:06 PM ----------

I own the PG game of Star Wars The Old Republic

3. Kyllani

This is a toughie. I think I'd have to choose SWTOR. I adore SWTOR for the PVP, except I haven't played it since they re-balanced it last so I don't know what it's like these days. But, I couldn't really play if I wasn't subscribed or actively buying warzone passes every week, because that's what I prefer to do in that game. The main storylines are also at least mildly engaging and entertaining.

As far as STO goes...I loved that game until I got to level 50. I didn't get to experience much warzone based PVP, but Kerrat was unbearable at 50. So, I stopped playing my 50 and just leveled other characters. Then I made a Romulan when they came out, and got to 23 or 24 before I got bored with the PVE. There was no one ever queued for regular PVP, and I couldn't get into Kerrat...so I'm just disappointed with STO right now.

4. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Star Wars because I'm a fan of it and not so much of Trek. STO does look pretty awesome though.