1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where are my PLL fans at?? :D

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by CuriousFrosty21, Aug 27, 2013.

1. CuriousFrosty21

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Summer finale is today!!!
    what are you hoping to see in tonights episode?

2. pinklov3ly

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey, I'm an avid fan!!! I cannot believe how the finale ended and did you see who A was?!?! I am absolutely shocked!! My friend and I have been going crazy because we cannot believe it.

3. Tim

Tim

There's another thread for it already. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I knew there were 2 red coats. xD I said after the season 3 finale it seemed like there were 2. One that helps and one that tries to kill. The one that helped shut off the lumber saw and then led them to the lair.

The girls are fucking idiots though. Why the hell didn't they call the police after they got into the lair?

Also: I am no longer believing a single word out of Marlene King's mouth. She lies worse than Ryan Murphy when it comes to "teasers."

And... that, I did not see coming. Let alone the fact big A is a guy, I wasn't expecting it to be him. Though, I did somehow question it after the certain person went behind the boards and saw he was watching Ali too.

We all knew Ali wasn't dead though.

---------- Post added 28th Aug 2013 at 07:04 AM ----------

And if anyone wants to know who A is without watching the episode, here's a GIF of the reveal scene:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/e0e90de4f98c3c10bcfd1023b2826cbc/tumblr_ms8u1aCMwL1rsdz8po1_250.gif

4. Adi

Adi

Out Status:
    A few people
    He's not A.

5. Tim

Tim

Pretty sure that was the entire point of the scene.

It's A's lair, men's coats (that he was wearing one of) and he was pissed when he realized someone had been there.

It wasn't him chasing the girls in there. He showed up after the fact, after Mrs. Grunwald told them he's here. And the part of the scene where he realizes someone had been there and slams his closet door kinda proves that.

#5 Tim, Aug 28, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2013
  6. Adi

Adi

Out Status:
    A few people
    The point was most likely to leave that impression, however it absolutely makes no sense whatsoever for him to be A. Here are just a couple of reasons (SPOILERS!):

- The whole Maggie storyline. Secret villain characters don't have such stroylines wasted on them.

- A actually messed with Malcolm back when Aria was with Ezra. Ezra obviously seemed to care for Malcolm, and I doubt he would've implicated his son in his silly plot to torture teenage girls.

- If Ezra was A, there's no way he would've let Maggie get away with lying to him about Malcolm being his son. Do you really think head A wouldn't have gotten back at her big time?

- Ezra lacks the resources to be A. He is estranged from his rich family, and has rejected any money or inheritance from them. We also saw him in previous episodes struggling to make ends meet before getting back his job at Rosewood High.

7. Tiny Catastrophe

Omg love this show!!! xD

8. Tim

Tim

Aria was the one that shoved the Maggie drama onto Ezra. Villains have storyline shoved on them all the time, when they're supposed to be relatable or likeable, or if they're trying to hide it from people.

"A" didn't mess with Malcolm. Malcolm said Alison took him. As we saw in this episode, Alison is hiding from Ezra. Most likely she took Malcolm as a warning to him.

You act as if we know what happened to Maggie. We don't. How do you know he isn't depressed because he killed Maggie and now Malcolm is an orphan? (which, as he said, he has no legal right to, but he grew attached to him) >_>

Ezra does not lack the resources. Do you not recall the huge amount of money Aria found in his apartment he made up an excuse for?

I think you're under the assumption there's only one A.

Ezra is the main A. The one that is after Alison, and attacks the girls trying to get her to show herself.

Cece is Big Red. She's trying to kill the girls because she blames them for ruining her life.

Alison is Red Coat. She saves the girls from Ezra and Cece's attempts of hurting them, when it goes too far. She could easily send them texts masquerading as "A", in the case of Malcolm, to throw suspicion onto "A."

Wren, Melissa, Jenna, Shanna and Mona are the "A" Team. We're not actually sure what the fuck they're doing anymore.

There's no evidence Ezra and Cece are working together. Cece was eavesdropping behind a door in last week's episode, whereas if she were working with Ezra, she'd be watching surveillance.

#8 Tim, Aug 28, 2013
  9. Adi

Adi

Out Status:
    A few people
    Ummm:

- The person who took Malcolm wasn't Allison, it was Spencer, under orders from Mona.

- Ezra's story is consistent with his financial troubles. He sold the car because he had no job and needed money to live off of. That would be hardly enough for him. If he had vast reserves of money, why was he desperate for a crummy teaching job when Malcolm came into the picture?

You really shouldn't jump on this show's red herring bandwagon so fast. You'll be disappointed. There was not much in the ep to suggest Ezra has anything to do with A. The only thing the creators said would be revealed in the midseason finale was who is red coat, which is CeCe.

10. Tim

Tim

Mona doesn't work for Ezra.

He told Aria he sold his car. Could have easily been a lie.

And I will jump on the bandwagon every time. You are welcome not to, but right now, A is Ezra until proven otherwise.

Really irks me when people state with fact things that haven't been said. We were shown Ezra is A. If they decide to say it wasn't then he won't be. Until then, he is A. You can deny it all you want, but the evidence says he is.

PLL is in the middle of it's 4th season. Chances are they will end the current A storyline after this season, to be honest, so revealing A now makes sense.

Just like with Mona, Toby, Jenna/Shanna, etc. A is whoever they say it is at the time. They can change the story all they want, make them red herrings all they want. But until they become known to be a red herring, they are A.

#10 Tim, Aug 28, 2013
  11. Adi

Adi

Out Status:
    A few people
    Spoiler thingy didn't work. :grin:

12. Tim

Tim

I fixed it. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Forgot the [/spoiler]

13. CuriousFrosty21

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    OMG !!! YES!!! I COULD BELIEVE WHT I SAW!!

i was thinking so hard when they said tht they knew -A was a dude. but i was like.. wait what.. who could it be?

then his fAce showed And i wAs like NO FREAKIN WAY!!! :bang::bang::bang::bang::bang:

i still cnt get over the fact tht he's A. Never suspected tht at all :eek:

but i dnt care!!! Erza's tooo sexy, i still like him even if he is the bad guy:kiss:

but wht does he have against Allison though :confused:

any thoughts?

---------- Post added 28th Aug 2013 at 05:51 PM ----------

this GIF!!! thts how i felt when i found out it was him -_-

14. Holly

I've actually only just started watching it. Currently half way through season 1 :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

15. CuriousFrosty21

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    oh nice. its a grand show and youll be hooked xD

what are your thoughts on it so far :grin:

16. Chrissie

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'm here!

Ahhh! The finale. I can't even. That was, INTENSE. We all knew who RedCoat was but to find out about Allison and who A is. That was, wow. I always had the suspicious about Allison, but the A reveal was what really did it. I can't see why he is, like what would be his motives for wanting to do everything that A has done so far.

I really cannot wait to see how the producers play this out.